Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Oviedo / Orlando (Alafaya Area), FL
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. You will also have the opportunity to learn from the very best in the industry at our office!
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Learn and coached by the very best in the industry.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay PLUS commission/bonus
- Team outings & Recreational Traveling
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- Organizational skills
- Dedicated to customer service.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be available to work the following schedule M-F 830 AM - 500 PM 40 hours week (WEEKENDS & ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS OFF)
- THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. APPLY TODAY!!
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Compensation $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none